21-30 Movie Challenge!

Omagaaa you guys I’m baaaack and I knoooow it’s been a very long time since my last post but heck yea I will wrapping up my movie challenge rite here rite now! Sooo here we go.

21. Overrated movie.
Sorry to say, but for me Frozen (2013) is the winner.

22. Underrated movie.
John Wick (2014)

23. Classic movie
The Sound of Music (1961) (tbh, I have only watched one classic movie and that was The Sound of Music so yea...)

24. Documentary movie.
The Inconvenient Truth (2006)

25. A movie that no one would expect you to love.
Detective Conan The Movies. (I really really really 1000x cant wait for zi new one!!!!)

26. A movie that is a guilty pleasure.
I don’t believe in guilty pleasure, I mean if you like it then just fucking like it.

27. Favorite character from any movie.
Do I have to answer this one??? Ethan Hunt is ma luv duuh.

28. Movie with best soundtrack.
Guardian of Galaxy (2014), Ma favs: Hooked On A Feeling, Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
Armageddon (1998), Ma favs: Wish I Were You, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, Sweet Emotion 
Mulan (1998), Ma favs: Reflection, Honor To Us All
The Lion King (1994), Ma favs: Circle Of Life, Can You Feel The Love Tonight, 

29. Movie that changed my opinion about something.
Her (2013), Mean Girl (2004)

30. Your least favorite movie.
The Last Airbender (2010). Sampis.

Sooooo it’s a W.R.A.P guys!!! I'll see you guys later, byeeee! Love.


RatuAM
XOX

 

Comments

Popular Posts